Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cette chose nous appelons la vie. Elle continue.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

I see I haven't written at all this last semester. So much for keeping people up to date. I've been keeping myself busy so I will no longer be bored, doing my homework before it's due, and eating my vegetables. I'd say that I'm pretty well adjusted to college life by now. It's exciting, really. I've made a few adjustments like cutting my bangs and adding another piercing to my repertoire; nothing big enough to be considered significant. I think that within the next couple months, I'll make a couple more holes in my ears and think about cutting my hair soon. I think that it's one of the most terrifying things. I mean, I've let my hair grow since Freshman year in high school. However, I suppose that it's about due for a cut. Yes, a cut not a trim. Yikes.

I don't know why I always decide to write in these things when I have nothing to say. It's kind of counterproductive in a sense. Ah, well. That's the life. Maybe in my next post I'll actually have something interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment